TRIYOGA, 57 JAMESTOWN ROAD, CAMDEN NW1 7DB | 020 7483 3344
IN YOUR CONSULTATION YOU'LL LEARN:
1 / PRAKRITI: YOUR UNIQUE ELEMENTAL NATURE AND HOW TO LIVE IN ALIGNMENT WITH IT
CREATIVE, RESTLESS AIR...
PASSIONATE, FOCUSED FIRE...
NURTURING, GROUNDED EARTH...
2 / VIKRITI: WHICH ENERGIES ARE OUT OF BALANCE AND CAUSING YOUR HEALTH ISSUES
3 / TREATMENT ADVICE USING THE HEALING POWER OF PLANTS + PRANA
INCLUDING BRITISH FOODS, HERBAL MEDICINE + OILS, PRANAYAMA, MEDITATION
Illness and health problems are a result of your life energy (prana, or chi) imbalance. So rather than treating symptoms with pills, Ayurveda corrects this energy to bring the five elements present in all of us back into balance. In a consultation, I will determine your prakriti (your unique balance of space, air, fire, water and earth) and explain how this determines your physical and emotional traits and how to live in harmony with your prakriti.
I then asses vikriti - which of these energies are imbalanced and causing your health problems - using traditional diagnostic techniques including tongue analysis and pulse reading. I then develop a personal treatment plan using traditional Ayurvedic theory, but London style! That means foods and habits relevant to your environment and lifestyle, and easily available herbal medicines. If you're British, eating Indian foods is not Ayurveda. Ayurveda cannot be reduced to a diet sheet or a magic pill. It is multi-pronged approach to returning to full health and vitality.
YOUR CONSULTATION INCLUDES:
1 / A PRE-CONSULTATION FORM via email, which Jacqui goes through before your appointment.
2 / A 90-MINUTE APPOINTMENT for diagnosis, discussion and treatment advice.
3 / HANDOUT AND PERSONAL NOTES including:
- What foods to eat and to avoid.
- Lifestyle advice, e.g. eating habits, sleep, yoga and exercise.
- Insight into the health issues you're genetically predisposed to, and how to minimise your risk of them
- Meditation, pranayama or relaxation techniques for stress relief, relaxation and emotional balance.
There is a follow-up appointment three weeks later as we don't change everything in your life at once. I need to see how you respond to treatment, and work with you step by step, in order to build sustainable change. I want to support you, and not send you off on your own with a lot of new information.
For straightforward health and digestion issues, two appointments usually resolves it (if you follow the advice!).
Complex conditions require further appointments and support.
Massage is available as part of your treatment plan.
PRICE: 90 MINS £110, 60 MINS £75
FOLLOW-UP: 45 MINS £60
DATES: SUNDAYS 2.30-7.30pm
BOOK: Online if you have a triyoga log-in, or in person at reception, or phone 020 7483 3344
- Digestive complaints, including bloating, constipation, gas, candida, IBS, IBD etc
- Weight gain, obesity, type II diabetes
- Skin conditions
- PMS and menstrual difficulties
- Pre/post-menopause difficulties such as hot flushes and the emotional effects
- Joint and muscle pain and stiffness inc. arthritis etc
- Emotional imbalances, stress, anger, nerves, fear, controlling, mood swings, overactive mind, etc
- Anxiety, depression and mild to moderate nervous system disorders
- Fatigue, insomnia, low energy
- Most mild to moderate health conditions
- Support while undergoing medical treatment for serious diseases. I.E, nutritional support, stress relief techniques, meditation, massage, and/or energy healing
- Acute conditions including bleeding, inflammation, sprains, injuries, accidents, sudden pain, stroke
- Severe physical conditions such as slipped disc, spondylolisthesis, disabilities
- Severe neurological disorders
- Serious illnesses such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes type 1 and tropical diseases
REVIEWS FOR JACQUI
"I had severe lack of energy, heavy feeling in my body, lethargy, lack of motivation, and was feeling tired in the mornings even after I'd slept. All those symptoms now have almost or completely gone. I was snacking and craving foods (especially fried!) but now I only want fresh, and can leave longer gaps in between meals to digest fully.
"I am less emotional and far happier. My PMS this month was so much reduced and my morning routine and attitude is far improved. My mind is clearer, more precise and less likely to look at the negative. Thanks for introducing this to me and guiding me through it. You have been amazing and an inspiration to follow."
Gemma, theatre manager, London
"I had heard lots of great things about Ayurveda, so I wanted to see if there was anything I could learn that could enhance my health and my energy. My current programme is based very much on modern up-to-date research and information. Jacqui is excellent and she really does know her stuff. I feel very happy that I now have a great health and energy programme that fits my lifestyle and combines the wisdom of Ayurveda with the modern systems that I know work."
Oliver, health entrepreneur, London